Vacancy - PRODUCTION OPERATOR
We have an opportunity for a Production Operator at our manufacturing site in Sudbury, Suffolk.
The role is operating mixing and packing machinery. Applicants should be able to work unsupervised, be self-motivated and flexible, possess a basic knowledge of maths and a full driving licence. The role involves physical work and manual labour.
- Accurately measuring correct ingredients according to recipe
- Ensuring product consistency and quality
- Using heavyweight mixing machinery
- Stock check and advising office of stock required
- Following procedures for maintaining machinery
- Select correct product to fulfill orders for despatch or collection
- Packing goods and securing pallets
- Keep yard and warehouse tidy, neat and organised
- Driving a Forklift - Unloading and loading lorries and customers vehicles - ideal but not essential
Salary from £7.38 per hour - age and experience dependent
Job type - Temporary / Contract
Interested applicants should apply in writing to Juliet.Baird@anglialime.com