We at Anglia Lime Company with our in-house heritage trained & qualified lime plasterer are now running an “Introduction to Lime Plastering” course consisting of:
- A brief history of Lime.
- The Lime cycle.
- The different qualities of NHL vs. Putty mixes.
- Material sourcing and the types of Aggregate.
- The Advantages of Lime in conservation.
- Selecting products and specifications with the safely aspects & winter working.
- We will also be providing “Hands on Tuition” to include plastering base & topcoats onto Laths and Wood wool boards with the bedding in of Mesh.
- A lime slaking demo, raking out & re-pointing of brick & flint walls.
- Any tailored requests at time of booking can also be incorporated.
Now taking Bookings for:
We have resumed our courses with attention to COVID measures and ask for your cooperation.
30 June- Fully Booked
19 July- Please contact us to book- spaces limited
10 August- Fully Booked
Please email email@example.com to register your interest in future dates
Only six people at any one time are allowed to book the course to enable social distancing to be observed. The team at Anglia Lime are taking every measure to keep you & themselves safe at this time, by wearing face masks at all times & using hand sanitizer constantly. We are not in contact with members of the public as we are currently running a click & collect service, with our usual delivery service made via phone & email.
Introductory offer £125+Vat to include Lunch & Beverages, held at Anglia Lime Training Centre located on our Sudbury premises CO10 2XD.
For all enquiries & bookings please call 01787 313974 or email Siobhan.firstname.lastname@example.org
For directions to the training centre and for a photo gallery please click here
Some of the great feedback received:
"Fantastic! Demystified the whole process of working with lime...demonstrations were great, clear and helped instil confidence" JE
"The right balance between theory and practise...questions asked were answered in a professional manner, however silly they were...a good grounding in the products available...worth the money.." TL